Our mission is to market nations of current interest worldwide through the elaboration of custom content reports, sponsored by optional advertising, to be published within the pages of the prestigious TIME magazine.
Our custom content reports are made up of editorial content as well as a promotional side where local companies can participate with a corporate message of confidence and business to the readers of the magazine.
Working with us
Where is your next office going to be?
To elaborate these custom content reports, our international teams relocate and live in many different countries throughout Asia, Africa and the Americas for up to 11 months a year. Vibrant, fast-paced, friendly and fulfilling. If you think you have what it takes, why don’t you come and work with us?
- Passion for what we do
- Work hard, party hard!
What the job entails
Our international teams interview the main decision makers and representatives of each country, in both the public and private sectors. The most revealing and relevant excerpts of these interviews will be used to create our custom content report on the country.
Our teams attend important conferences and local events in the country they are based.
- …looking for a new job opportunity outside the office routine?
- …willing to relocate 11 months a year anywhere around the world?
- …eager to develop your professional career in sales?
- …ambitious and results driven?
- …a sociable person and team player?
- …a person with an excellent personal presentation and communications skills?
- …fluent/native in English? Fluency in another language is also a plus, especially Spanish, French or Portuguese.
Candidates not meeting these criteria will not be considered for the position
- University graduates with a sound knowledge of International Business and Economic Affairs, Marketing, Social Sciences, Journalism or equivalent professional work experience in these fields.
- 2 or 3 years’ professional experience in commercial, sales and/or marketing positions (related industries will also be considered) and be 25-38 years old.
- Time management skills, results-driven, adaptable, patient, dynamic, self-motivated, determined and talented for working with people.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes, confident leadership and capable of working off own initiative as well as in a team environment.
- Personal responsibility, integrity and high level of maturity to meet the demands of these stimulating and accomplishing roles.
- European Union or U.S. passport holders preferred due to visa restriction policies.
- Full availability to travel and relocate on short notice. You should be willing to travel for 11 months a year anywhere in the world, establishing a base in countries abroad for the whole duration of the project.
- Attractive fixed income + commissions.
- Excellent variable income based on performance.
- Travel expenses covered from the office to destination and back.
- Private medical insurance.
- Accommodation expenses covered in well located areas of international cities.
- Secretary and driver in the country of destination.
If this is the job and challenge you are looking for, send us your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter explaining your reasons to apply.